Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i just got to do this..


ok....i got good news people!!
they won!!
in TC08..yay..
and they look fineeeeee!!
sooo...do u guys remember.....
i blogged about nelena..
and so..now its official!!!!
like yay!!!
it was in perez!!
i love perez.com..
i makes me happy!!
like so happyyyy!!
ohh..trust me..im happy!!

'Coy, Young Love..

Cuties Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez are reluctant to confirm their boyfriend/girlfriend relationship status with the rest of us.

The kids are already exhibiting some savvy Hollywood behavior!

However, Jonasphiles and Selena fanatics have discovered that the duo 'outed' their relationship in two different interviews.

Selena told Twist magazine:

"I had dinner on the beach with a crush and there were lights on the palm trees! Then, went walking on the beach, and after that we slow danced. Wait, it gets better. While we were slow dancing…my crush and I had our first kiss! And after it, I leaned back and I said, 'You cheated.' And he said, 'Why' and I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' Then he said, 'Well, I never really play by the rules.' I was waiting for a a director to say, 'Cut' I was like, 'Are we shooting this right now?"

Nick Jonas also recently shared with Girls' Life magazine:

"On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.'" The brothers high-five to that one. "Ooooh! It was so good!"

Y'all gotta be more careful the next time you chat with the press, dear ones!

We wonder if Miley's dying of jealousy. '

ok!!so nowww..its official!!
like im so happy..
it is so sweetttt!!
dont they look good together!!i know what u have in mind people!!
they do look good together!!
arrghhh!!im just soo freakinggg happy..

so...exam was damnnnn hard!!
it was of course easy for hannah..she is the geeky one!!(sorry hannah!!)
i had my bm,science and sivic today...it was okeyy!!science was creepy!!!
im just scared for tomorrow..
geography!!arrgghhh!!it got a lot scarier..

i love the jonas brothers!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: