Friday, May 15, 2009

to : mieza


I <3 kris allen!my prepdictions is????
i aint got nothing.and im not saying nothing cause if say anything that person is not gonna win!

anyways,exam is on monday!miezaa!!im asking my brother to download the sims yang kita beli kat midlands too!found your sims 1.dah pinjam satu tahun dah from her.hahhhhh.and mieza joe's keyboard was bigger than yours!deal with it!

alya.i told u what nadiah's crush said right.like eewww.

i cant online msn messenger cause my brother did something.idk.it is his computer.lol

im dead*gunshots* lol

1 comment:

Miss said...

athirah...
aku tak taw mcmana dh bgtau dh..
ok listen..

I WATCHED D VID ON UTUBE
JOE PLAYED D KEYBOARD
ITS D SAME SIZE AS MINE
MMG ADA YG BIGGER MIA
BUT D ONE HE PLAYED IS LIKE MINE
IM NT BRAGGING
MYBE HE HAS BOTH

TQ

y do people nowadays hate n dun trust me.