Saturday, June 21, 2008

moments

ok people!!!Like a few more minutes..i can do this...its 8.22 pm..
now im exactly right in front of the tv right now!!
!i am like so high today!! i am just so happy..i mean like so happy!!!
there's like 38 more minutes..is that correct i hate maths!!i just dont like them!!
if u guys dont know what im talking bout..i am talking bout the premier of 'Hannah Montana 3-D concert with special guest star the jonas brothers!!like so obvious...
that is why im watching it...why would i watch it for that girl!!i hate her!!
don't ask me why???..so..after it is also the premier of 'Jonas Brother's : Living the Dream!!!
like aarrggghhh!!!!dont u just love those new jersey boys!!!aahhhh....ok..
so..how was my day!!spent my day like usual..looking at my jonases for hours...
and then i finished my scarp book!!

then we went to gurney!!we went there like yesterday!!but we decided to go again today..
to buy some stuff!!!like usual i bought my mags!!like of course their mag!!
oh yeah!!and yesterday was their burning up premier..
and their music video is like the bomb!!!big rob was so adorable..
like so adorable!!nick look like james bond..joe is rick lava...like of course...
and kevin was like the kung-fu master!!haha..so cute...
and selena gomez was in there too...she look so pretty!!!!haha...big rob was so cute..
how many times did i said that!!LOL..HAHA.....so.now its 8.34pm....
im holding my 3-D googles...they are like next to me..
my sisters are planning to do somethin!!i can smell it!!!
i went to pray..and they were like ehh..athirah where's you're 3-D googles..i knew it!!!!
then i went to my parents!!then i loooked around and i found it!!still there..
they just took like one!!I was like wooohhhh!!they were like why did'nt u took it!!!
i was like smilling away!!then i sit...then aida came and tried to take it all!!!i screamed!!
when i scream u dont want to hear it!!my mom and dad was acting normal!!
my sister was like oooowwww!!!I screamed at her ears!!then she was like sorry!!
i was like i will do anythin to protect my stuff!!!!

ok..so its like 3.43pm...i cant wait...im having goosebumps!!!i dont even know why???hhmm..ok...i gotta go and get ready for the consert!!!dont fall asleep!!!ok
tata

No comments: