Saturday, April 18, 2009

home


hello people.
how i miss school.i miss my friends.and home too.the first day it was raining.so.it was cool to shoot in the rain.hahhhhhh.stuff happened there.sampai kena angkat the red flag.maluuuu.the red flag is used to wave if u have something wrong with ur stuff.i was just arranging my sight when i broke it.i was like damn it.how!!nasib baik my coach was behind the waiting line.malu gila weyh angkat the red flag.
dah la the judge for 'under 15' duduk punya jauh kat the guys.mcam wth.and then amirul he saw me tgh angkat the red flag tau.bukannya nak tolong orang bgtau the judge.he said angkat la tinggi lagi.and u know what his father is the judge.since i had problems.i had to shoot aloneee.kat tgh-tgh shooting line aku shoot sorang tau.everyone's eyes was one me.menakutkan.under 18,under 12 and under 15 smua tgh tgk aku.me.haihhh.seriously weyh menakutkan.i had fun there.as usual we stayed at the same room with the girls from residensi.i love those kids.60m,40m,30m got silver.but 50m la.got bronze.overall got silver too.and then olympic roundseriously weyhh.i had goosebumps.olympic round is something like 'kalah mati'i got to finals.had to fight with 4 people baru dpt mask final tau.haihhh.hah.i lost.got silver.heheh.so everythin got 5 silver and one bronze.



anyways.rindu my friends.u know who u are kan.pictures soon.

No comments: