Monday, April 13, 2009

oh yes.

alya.terharunya aku dgn post kauuu.i <3 you alya.gonna miss youuuu
mieza.note for you.kau bila dah masuk gmc jgn lupa kitorang plak.memangla kmi dalam gmc gak tp we were there for you when it got complicated.i know u never wanted to join but since ur invited.wtvla.i love you.but jgn lupa kitorang la.i quote what alya said in every situation, there will always a 'BUT'
argghhh.dont know how i'm suppose to be so far away from home and my friends
arghhh.and oh you know what.alya and heather does'nt know how to play badminton.
im so freaking proud of myself teaching those people how to play.but alya had to went away for away.heather got betterlaaaah.really good already heatherrrrr.
alya also got bettterrrr.nadiah dok merepek ngan shuttle cox already.surely gonna miss out a lottt.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gonna miss my class.haihhh.alya remind heather to download the grass song.or any other chinese songggg.tauuuuu.and also remind nadiah to pass up my peka.kata kat dia klau dia x hantar.i'll bring my own bedak and put it all over her hair.
and ask her to give me all of the homeworkk..

No comments: